Friday, 18 October 2013

HANDMADE 365 - FRIDAY ROUND UP





Hello Hello a quick round up of some of my favourite outfits this week 2 made from thrifted duvets no less.....and my favourite green print that I bought of my trip to London Town with the lovely Tif.....along with one of her splendid bags that I use daily.

The top two dresses are made from a simplicity pattern that I wrote about this week & the bottom two are from my own patterns....Indeed its been a good week for frocks.

Happy handmade my dearies...x

Ps Don't forget to check out all the handmade gang we have lots of new peeps this week and some great handmade goodness...

7 comments:

  1. Love your dresses, you always look so lovely I'm sure you'd look good in a bin bag!! If only I could sew.....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to join this group but I don't have enough me-made things to wear yet! Just 1 top and 1 summer skirt. Guess I had better get making, hadn't I. Love your frocks, darling.

    http://asaucystitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Have you added a floral band to your cardi in the uppermost picture? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - go you! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those dresses, especially the third one down :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment...it does cheer my day when people say hello...