Friday, 19 July 2013

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ROSES......


This year as well as really getting stuck in to planting my herb garden I have been rather indulgent with my roses purchases. There is something quite irresistible about the delicate petals, the heavenly scent and say nothing about the amazing colours that are now available and best of all there are an abundance of petals for Violet to create the brown sludge in a jar otherwise known as 'rose perfume'.....rite of passage for a young girl I should say





7 comments:

  1. We popped over to David Austin the other week for anniversary roses for the outlaws - the smell was heavenly! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are beautiful! i requested a David Austin catalog a while back but still haven't received it. I've searched all every local garden center and can't find anything but "knockout" roses. I love the David Austin roses and want to fill my garden with them. Hoping that catalog comes soon!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as if you have quite the green thumb, your roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish my computer had a scratch and sniff function!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are divine... and your dog is just precious!
    Have a great rest of your weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beauty to behold. Moving into our cottage next month my first trip to the garden centre will be for roses. Their on sale now in NZ and hopefully will have a lovely show come christmas. Blessings, Trills

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment...it does cheer my day when people say hello...