Tuesday, 15 January 2013

POP UP WORKSHOP @ THE STITCHING ROOMS ....

Ted & agnes is venturing into the world of stitchery workshops.....the studio has been shuffled & made super tidy, machines are oiled and ready to go and all manner of lacy bits an bobs are ready to be rifled through....

The first dates will be posted on the website on Monday....there are very few places for each date so book up quick.



And for those of you who really aren't ready to venture into the world of stitching but have always wanted to adorn themselves in their grannies curtains the skirts will also be available to buy in a fabric of your choice.....followed by dresses, slips and other granny style attire to love and wear....rose coloured specs wearers only of course x

8 comments:

  1. What wonderous things are in store I wonder?
    Wish I was nearer...sigh
    And a website....popping in now....
    bestest daisy J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slightly obsessed by Sanderson Chelsea and Little Chelsea! I made a dress from it for a friend's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could sew ....

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm! I know you have visited Vintage Village so I assuming you must be a northern lass.
    I will pop by on Monday and check out those workshops.
    Emma. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What time on Monday? thankyou please :) XxXx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment...it does cheer my day when people say hello...