Thursday, 12 July 2012
A RATHER NATTY CROCHET HEADSCARF TUTORIAL…
Now as we all know a headscarf is the most useful of items when your hair is being rather unruly and the is no time to tame your locks. This rather super crochet pattern is quite simple and it shouldn’t take too long to make. Another peachy addition to your granny chic wardrobe…..and obviously for all ages xox
You will need
5mm crochet hook and a suitable aran weight yarn, one that can be washed for obvious reasons!
1. Chain 143 stitches, turn
2. 1 double crochet into 3rd chain from hook *5 chain, miss 3 chain, 1 double crochet 4th chain, repeat from * to end, turn
3. Slip stitch to centre chain of first loop, 1 double crochet into centre chain, * 5 chain, 1 double crochet into centre chain of next 5 chain loop, repeat from * to end, turn.
4. Repeat last step 7 more times.
5. Slip Stitch to centre of first loop, 1 double crochet into centre chain, *3 chain, 1 double crochet into centre chain of next 5 chain loop, repeat from * to end
6. Fasten off, stitch in ends and then tie in a fancy way around your head