fine cotton lawn or voile fabric in ditsy bity prints
cmc paste (wallpaper paste without the fungicide)
1. make your paste up & put to one side
2. chop up you fabric into small pieces
3. dip fabric pieces into paste & let them soak up the gluey goodness
4. put some paste onto the hanger & then take a piece of fabric from the glue & run it between 2 fingers removing excess sticky stuff
5. Start to wrap tightly around the hanger, smoothing as you go
6. When you have completely covered the hanger run you hands over the fabric smoothing any lumps, bumps or loose ends
7. Hang somewhere where you can admire as it dries
You may wish to protect your hanger with a coat of shiny varnish but it will be perfectly happy as it is & reversible just in case you should want a change!
If you get really carried away grab a jar or tin & get pasting....